This fall, the Flagstaff Arts Council will unveil Arts & Economic Prosperity, a study of the economic impact of the non-profit arts and sciences in Flagstaff. It will reveal the economic impact of non-profits producing arts, culture and science programming, as well as their audiences and their spending in the community. The study is sponsored by the College of Arts & Letters at Northern Arizona University.
Attendees must register to attend this special unveiling presentation and reception. The event is scheduled for Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 4:00-5:30pm. It will be held at Ashurst Auditorium on Northern Arizona University campus. Light refreshments will be served.
Arts & Economic Prosperity will provide, for the first time ever, a comparison to a previous study conducted with similar data. The Arts Council produced a similar study in 2012, based on data from when the sector was still recovering from the devastating impact of the Great Recession.
- Welcome from NAU President, Rita Cheng
- Presentation of Arts & Economic Prosperity from John Tannous (pictured)
- Panel Discussion Regarding the Study Findings, with:
- John Stigmon, President & CEO, ECONA
- Rusty Foley, Executive Director, Arizona Citizens for the Arts
- Julie Pastrick, CEO, Greater Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce
- Trace Ward, Director, Flagstaff Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Networking & Mingle