The Rayvan Group, based out of Phoenix, AZ, invites you to the Accelerate Your Non-Profit with their signature workshop. In this full-day event, they will help your organization design (or redesign) funding strategies to do more than keep your doors open.
Rayvan Group only works with nonprofits and as a result understand that as the Founder, CEO, President or Executive Director, you’re busy and attending a daylong workshop might not seem like the best use of your time. This event will address some of the biggest challenges facing your nonprofit:
- Creating a diverse funding strategy. Funding is the foundation for success in a nonprofit. It’s almost impossible to deliver programs with real impact and develop strong leaders without proper funding.
- Finding and keeping the right people. Your organization lives or dies on the strength of the people involved, staff and board members. How do you attract the right people? And once you have them, keep them for long term?
- Communicating results. New and current donors want to see how you’re spending their money and more importantly the impact you’re making.
Do you have an idea for a new program? Or are you searching for a clearer direction and a plan to take your nonprofit to the next level? Whether you’re wanting to design a new program, attract more donors, new board members, improve your marketing, create a new fundraising event, generate new revenue streams, or build a rock star team to support you, the Accelerate Nonprofit workroom is where it begins!
Unlike any other nonprofit workshop or seminar, Accelerate Your Nonprofit combines decades of experience from nonprofit leaders, who will work side-by-side with you in this highly interactive 1-day workroom limited to a maximum of 10 participants. If you love to work and be supported in a highly hands-on way, this is for you! You’ll leave with new creative ideas, the most effective strategies and fired up and ready to implement a solid action plan to take your organization to the next level.
The Accelerate Your Nonprofit workroom includes:
- Jumpstart with Accelerate Your Nonprofit Survey
- One full day of hands-on creativity, innovation and nonprofit design uniquely tailored for you
- Follow-up Implementation Call with The Rayvan Group
Please arrive at 8:30 am for registration and coffee. We will start at 9:00 am sharp and ending at 3:00 pm.
GOOD TO KNOW
We will provide coffee/tea breaks and lunch.
Ample, and free parking, is also provided.
Rayvan Group promises a day filled with inspiration, innovation, and transformation for your life and your nonprofit.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
You have a mission and a passion for change. Our mission is helping you move from passion to performance and from performance to being a changemaker in the lives you touch.
Cost: early bird by Oct.1 $159/ after Oct.1 $229
Registration includes lunch and snacks.