Silk Scarf by Linda Whiting
At the 8th Annual Viola Awards Gala on Saturday, March 5, 2016, the Arts Council will again host a silent auction to support the event and programming throughout the year. This year, we’re doing a deluxe element of the auction: you can bid in advance of the Gala, online even if you aren’t attending, and through your smartphone at the Gala without leaving your table!
The auction is LIVE NOW online. Here’s how it works:
- Start by registering to bid in the auction here.
- After you register you will get a welcome text message and then there are three ways to bid:
- By Text – Text the 3-digit item number and amount to the welcome message you receive, (e.g., 101 500) no dollar signs or decimals are needed.
- By Smartphone – Click the link in your registration text. It will take you to a personal bidding page. Click on an item and place a bid, it’s that simple.
- By “Personal Shopper” during the Gala – Find a Volunteer in a RED shirt and they will be happy to place your bids for you.
- The silent auction bidding and registration for the event is hosted by GiveSmart! They are PCI compliant in handling credit card transactions and your information is never stored or sold.
The auction will close at the Viola Awards Gala on Saturday, March 5, 2016, at approximately 8:45pm. Click here to preview the auction without registering.