Your support of the Flagstaff Arts Council helps us continue our mission to promote, strengthen and advocate for the arts in Flagstaff. We are seeking your support through year-end donations in support of our Fall Appeal. Help us reach our goal of raising $25,000 in contributions from individuals like you. We are almost there, and need one final push before the year is over!
Donations to the Flagstaff Arts Council are tax deductible, as we are a 501c3 non-profit organization. Make your donation by December 31, 2015, and you’ll receive your acknowledgement letter for tax purposes within two weeks.
- If you donate $35 or more, you’ll receive your membership card that gets you into members-only events and specials
- If you donate $50 or more, you’ll receive the above plus an “I Heart Local Art” window decal
- If you donate $100 or more, you’ll receive the above plus a free concert ticket
- The more you donate, the more benefits there are to reap!
Donations from generous supporters like you make it so we can continue and strengthen our programs, such as:
- Art exhibitions, concerts & workshops at the Coconino Center for the Arts
- The Viola Awards
- The ArtBox Institute, business training for artists
- First Friday ArtWalk and free programs on Heritage Square
- Youth arts programs and youth access to the arts
- Art & Science Fund grants
Support the arts today! Make an affordable monthly sustaining gift or a one-time donation.