The 9th annual Fine Craft Sale will be held in conjunction with It’s Elemental on the first weekend in December. The Fine Craft Sale is a 2-day artist marketplace with 18-20 artists selling their work in the gallery at the Coconino Center for the Arts. Artists may apply to have a booth at the Fine Craft Sale without having art in the It’s Elemental exhibition.
Artists may apply even if they have not applied for It’s Elemental. Each application may include up to five examples of the variety of work intended to be sold. Jurors will consider creativity, design, and craftsmanship when reviewing the work. Acceptance is based solely on the images presented, so the quality of the images is extremely important.
Flagstaff Arts Council will retain a 30% commission for all sales up to a $250 maximum. Vendors are responsible for handling all transactions, access to CCA’s credit card machine is not provided. Power outlets are available for those who require it.
Postmark Deadline for submissions: October 15, 2014
Notification of Acceptance (by email): November 1, 2014
Fine Craft Sale: December 6-7, 2014
- $15 application fee covers submission for the Fine Craft Sale. This fee is not refundable.
- Donation of handmade ornaments are greatly appreciated and encouraged to our 7th annual It’s Ornamental fundraiser.
- Participating artists sell their work directly to the public, and pay a commission to the Coconino Center for the Arts of 30% of gross sales or $250, whichever is lower.
- Include up to 5 images of the variety of works intended to be sold. Digital images must be high quality, high resolution approximately 5” x 7”, saved at 300 dpi and in JPEG format.
- Artists submitting work must be Arizona residents of Coconino, Navajo, or Yavapai counties.
For questions or more information about the Fine Craft Sale, please contact
How to Apply
The application and payment to enter Fine Craft Sale should be completed online (below). If you are having trouble using this form, contact Elizabeth Hellstern.