The Flagstaff Arts Council is seeking a part-time Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant. The position is for 20 hours per week, and reports to the Executive Director. Position is open until filled.
The Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping for the Flagstaff Arts Council. The position supports the Executive Director on administration of programs and duties, including the Art & Science Fund grant program, the Viola Awards, scheduling, Board reporting, customer service and more.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping for the organization, including deposits, bill paying and reconciliation of events through Quickbooks Accounting Software
- Completion of State quarterly tax reports
- Assists with administration of the Art & Science Fund grant program
- Assists with administration of the Viola Awards
- Assists with general errands and upkeep of the offices
- Assists the Executive Director with other administrative duties
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
Skills Essential to this Position:
- Experience with Quickbooks accounting software (especially using classes for tracking programs), and experience with bookkeeping and accounting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team-based, collaborative environment
- Computer proficiency, with specific proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Passionate belief in the importance of arts, culture, science and community
How to Apply
Please complete the Application Form to apply for this position.